Applied mathematics and computer science
- barebone system Quad Intel 2488H V5 2U
- 4x processor Intel Xeon Gold 6152 (2.1 GHz, 14nm, 22 cores, cache 30.25 MB)
- shared memory 1536 GB DDR4 2666 GHz
- disk subsystem including 10x hardisk 1.2 TB SAS 12 Gb/s 10K rpm and 2x SSD/DC drive 2 TB for operating system
- graphic card Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti
- IPMI card
- operating system CentOS 7
- development environment Intel Parallel Studio XE 2018 AE Cluster Edition
- Modelling and simulation of complex systems that consider multiple physical processes simultaneously and their interactions.
- Quadratic programming, including methods for FETI type domain decomposition or implementation of SVM machine learning techniques.
- Modelling of thermo-mechanical processes in the field of geotechnics (development of stress and temperature fields, rock failure, determination of initial stress components, identification of material parameters, micromechanics and behavior of homogenized material).